The Teacher Within
Yogalife (RYS 200) offers Yoga Alliance registered Teacher Training Courses (TTC) in many locations all over the world. Yogalife believes in empowering Yoga students to take the role of responsible teachers and uncovering the natural teacher within.
One of the most appreciated aspects of the Yogalife training is its unique hands-on adjustments, which achieve amazing and highly effective results. Students dive straight into teaching each other from week one.
Even if you don’t cherish the goal of becoming a teacher, you can still join and harvest the fruits of this Yoga teacher training course. The majority of our students join the course to deepen their practice and knowledge. Through the magic of the training minds often change and as a result more than 85% of our graduates are teaching on a regular basis (average of the last 10 classes in Belgium). The students discover the joy of sharing their knowledge and at the same time the teaching itself becomes a strong tool to grow in their respective lives.
The course timings and weekends are convenient for people coming from neighboring countries and cities. If needed we help people find a place to stay during the course. Yogalife has trained more than a thousand teachers across the world so far. At present, Yogalife runs its Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Brussels, Gent, Geneva, Zürich, Stuttgart and Bonn in Europe.
What You Will Learn
The Basics of Yoga
- Definition of Yoga, Types of Yoga
- History of Yoga and Patanjali
- Teaching Methodology: you will start teaching from day 1
- Theory of Meditation, Pranayama, Asanas, Mantra
Yoga and the Body
- Hatha Yoga, Shatkarma
- Yogic body -Chakras/Nadi
- Teaching Methodology
Philosophy and Core Principles
- Prana Vayu, Koshas and Core principles
- Asana clinics (in depth dissection of asana)
- Students Teaching AM/PM
- Mid Term, Recaps
Creating your class, assessments
- Building your sequence and your style
- Personal evaluations, presentations, assessments
- Teaching Methodology Recap
- Graduation Ceremony
(Apart from the Yoga curriculum you will be going through the non-violent communication, learning behavioral patterns, soul profile and personal reflection sessions)
Apply for the TTC
Why Yogalife Teacher Training Course?
- Selected group: 20-26 participants per course.
- The syllabus includes Yoga Philosophy, Hindu Mythology, Physiology of Hatha Yoga, Asana teaching methodology and its corrections.This specifically designed 150+ page training manual is continuously modified with an ongoing feedback process, now being already the 10th edition in circulation.
- All the locations are carefully chosen to support the conducive yogic environment.
- Unique Asana clinicfor hands-on asana adjustments.
- Focus on personal development of the student.
- Adult Learning Techniques to create a more effective learning and delivery environment.
- Facilitation and guidance to develop a style of your own.
- Opportunities within the organizationfor motivated and determined students at the end of the program.
- Continuous Education Program (CEP) provides opportunities to assist in the teachers training programs to refine the skill level.
- From the start of the course, creating a solid group mentality where students feel safe to grow and evolve.
- Recognized by Yoga Alliance, USA as an RYS300 Yoga School.
- Yogalife Foundation’s gGlobal presence with its presence residence in Geneva and Zurich in Switzerland, New Delhi, Dharamshala and Goa in India, Gent and Brussels in Belgium, Kassel and Bonn in Germany.
- Trained hundreds of student from more then 28 countries.
- Client list includes UN, WHO, UNICEF, P&G, WIPO etc. and have also worked with celebrities such as Dr. Deepak Chopra, Kerry Kennedy, Julia Roberts etc.
Yogalife Belgium GCV
Henri Dunantlaan 18/301
+32 493 811 813
IBAN BE69 3631 8116 1078 - BIC BBRU BE BB