A 10 Day Yoga Process
- 14 – 23 February 2020
- € 1.100 (without accommodation)
- € 1.300 (hut with double bed and hot shower included)
- € 1.420 (room with double bed and hot shower included)
Antastha Yatra is purposefully a 10 day Yoga retreat to allow the time for this intensive exploration and unfurling. The journey can be challenging, especially in the early stages, as you work through the more superficial layers of your being, but it does not take too long before the right techniques and support from our expert teachers smoothly guide you to your deepest essence, your own light.
To gain the most from its offering, we encourage you to enter Antastha Yatra with a mentality of total surrender and with the intention to create a fuller life. Our approach is not only to recover our own self, but to prepare, rejuvenate and cultivate life.
Who Can Join Antastha Yatra?
- Whether you are a beginner, a yogi with many years of experience or you have never done Yoga before.
- Whether you are in a burn-out, stressed or recovering from an illness.
- Whether you are looking for direction and purpose. Whether the joy is lost in your life or you are simply in search of a deeper meaning…
The journey of Antastha Yatra will allow you to tap into the bliss that lies within yourself. It will help you create the strength that is already so close to you, once your eyes are open to it, once you wash away the distractions. This process is a water that will cleanse mind, body and spirit.
We look forward to set forth on this journey with you.
Sample Daily Programme
- 7 am Morning meditation
- 7.30 am Yoga Class
- 8.45 am Breakfast
- 9.30 am Lecture or Process
- 11 am Long lunch break for swimming, sleeping, self reflection etc.
- 3 pm Yoga Nidra, Lecture or Process
- 4 pm Tea break
- 4.20 pm Evening Yoga Class
The carefully placed practice of meditation and asanas, followed by a light breakfast will prepare you for enjoying the lecture.
In between morning and afternoon lecture, we keep some time to rejuvenate ourselves completely.
Reading a book, taking a refreshing swim in the Arabian Sea, going for a full body massage or just relaxing on the beach with a fresh juice- the possibilities here are endless.
We finish our evening class just in time to watch the amazing sunset. A refreshing shower, nice dinner and socializing with the group or the locals, are a perfect way to end the day.
Yogalife Belgium GCV
Henri Dunantlaan 18/301
+32 493 811 813
IBAN BE69 3631 8116 1078 - BIC BBRU BE BB